Re: gij 3.3.3 core dump

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> writes:

Mark> Ugh. I know this one. It is a nasty bootstrap loader issue when the
Mark> bootstrap loader is reading a zip file that has extra bytes set for
Mark> which it then tries to instantiate a Calendar which needs to get a
Mark> ResourceBundle which it loads through the zipfiles known to the
Mark> bootstrap loader which...

Mark> This might be fixed in CVS (I haven't checked).

The fix was checked in some time ago.  If it fails with cvs head or
with the 3.4 branch, please let me know.