Reminder: Illegal Package-Private Accesses in libgcj

Hi,

    With my crude patch to GCJ for detecting illegal package-private
accesses, I found that the current 3.4 snapshot still contains
these violations:

1. java.lang.VMThrowable illegally accesses
   gnu.gcj.runtime.StackTrace.stackTraceAddrs( )

2. gnu.gcj.runtime.NameFinder illegally accesses
   java.lang.StackTraceElement's constructor

3. gnu.awt.xlib.XEventLoop illegally accesses
   gnu.gcj.xlib.XAnyEvent's constructor

There were some discussions on eliminating the first,
but I don't remember it reaching a conclusion.

I propose that in addition to eliminating the above, let
us try to get illegal package-private access detection
working in time for 3.4.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew        Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com
Bangalore,