Using GCC-java as a scripting language on top of C++ - possible?

Hi,

I want to use gcj as a scripting language on top of a c++-written engine: is this possible?

Assuming the ABIs are compatible, I'm assuming I just need to find a way to generate java source files from C++ header files, and I'll be able to use the C++ classes as normal java classes (for simple things, anyway - no deriving, probably.)
I'm prepared to write java interfaces for the C++ classes manually, if necessary.

Is this possible?

BTW.. I don't want to use SWIG, in case you were about to suggest it. This is as much a a gcj experiment as anything else.

Thanks,
	Asfand Yar

-- http://www.it-is-truth.org/