This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: java.io.File compatibility problem.
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: Rutger Ovidius <ovid at mailandnews dot com>, Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:35:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: java.io.File compatibility problem.
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>> Can someone on windows try it? Is there a single person in charge of libgcj on
>> windows? Or a hint on how I can circumvent this problem?
>I think Mohan Embar or Ranjit Mathew will answer soon.
I see the problem and can submit a patch. I was hoping to fix this:
...and get this approved:
...before putting out a new build.
I'd also be willing to put out a new build immediately if
someone makes a nice top-level makefile for the examples in
my gcj build, gets rid of all the ugly build.bat, build.sh
and buildx.sh, and creates a nice unified makefile which
works on both Linux and MinGW and also incorporates the
JNITest build, and has "clean" and "test" targets
(thereby eliminating buildall.bat, cleanall.bat, runall.bat).