Re: Classpath vs java.class.path

>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Pribyl <steve@netfuel.com> writes:

Steve> How do I set java.class.path when starting the vm using JvCreateJavaVM.
Steve> Or better yet what is the proper way to set the Classpath in CNI when
Steve> using JvCreateJavaVM to start the VM.

There may not be a good way right now.
We've never pulled the gij argument parsing into the invocation api.
If we did, you'd pass it to CreateJavaVM via its `args' argument.

Search for FIXME in the body of jni.cc:JNI_CreateJavaVM.
It would be great to get this cleaned up.