GTK peers

Hi,

This may seen a trivial question... under Red Hat Linux 9.0, no erratas (GCC/GCJ 3.2.2) I compiled a basic AWT app, using just Frame and Button. Went fine, but when I tried to run the program I got the error:

Exception in thread "main" java.awt.AWTError: Cannot load AWT toolkit: gnu.java.awt.peer.gtk.GtkToolkit

Looks like RHL folks forgot something from their gcc-gcj or libgcj RPM packages. Is there an easy way to get these classes (besides downloading the full GCC 3.3 distro) or configure my system to use another, included set of AWT peers?

[]s, Fernando Lozano