Regarding Jar Support

Hello,

My name is Mingjui Liao and I would like to contribute to the GCJ project
I have been readin the gcj project list. I am interested in implementing the
jar support for GCJ. Does this feature still need to be implemented? If yes,
can someone elaborate on the requirements?

The project list only specifies:
"modify gcj to obey the constraints layed out by the jar file manifest file."

So which part needs to obey the constraints layed out by the jar file
manifest file?  gij? or is it the java.util.Manifest?

Regards,

Mingjui Liao