Published Sources & Scripts for MingW GCC 3.3 Build

Hi folks,

Danny Smith pointed out to me off-list that I have a GPL obligation
to publish the sources I used for my GCJ 3.3 MingW build, so I
took the opportunity to put out a developer distribution which
contains not only these sources, but also the scripts needed
to build both the MingW crossed and crossed-native compilers on RH8.0:

http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc33_mingw.htm

The build scripts still use the --with-headers flag even though
they don't need to:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2003-03/msg00235.html

If anyone feels like sending me updated scripts, feel free to
do so.

For those of you interested in doing your own builds, I've
already discussed my setup:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2003-02/msg00546.html

Since then, I've installed Samba and have my Linux drive
showing on Windows. After I build crosssed-native compiler,
I can run it directly off of the Linux drive on Windows
without copying a single file. It's pretty sweet.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/