Re[7]: SWT Crash Problem with MingW/GCJ (UPDATED)

Hey

JohnM>> I don't think it has ever built natively very well... MSYS itself has some
JohnM>> serious problems when trying to build the whole of GCC anyway (it runs out
JohnM>> of handles), so I don't see how it would work.

ME> John: are you referring to the latest version of MSYS? And to your knowledge, is
ME> the exhaustion of handles an MSYS thing or a Win9X thing which might not happen
ME> on WinNT/2K/XP?

Sorry, I haven't been able to check mail for a few days...

Latest version of MSYS on Win2k with FAT 32 was giving me these problems, it
is possible that it worked with NTFS... But I do remember other people
reporting the problem when building other things so it was simpler for me to
just host the compiler under Cygwin.

Cheers
JohnM