This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: A working libgcj.dll
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 Dec 2002 15:54:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: A working libgcj.dll
- References: <1040701919.16986.287.camel@escape>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <email@example.com> writes:
Anthony> The binutils and cygwin hackers have given us a little present...
Anthony> $ ls -l hw.exe libgcj.dll
Anthony> -rwxrwxr-x 1 green green 5632 Dec 23 19:25 hw.exe
Anthony> -rwxrwxr-x 1 green green 6057984 Dec 23 19:25 libgcj.dll
Anthony> Now that we know this is possible, I'm hoping there's a
Anthony> motivated hacker out there to help shoe-horn this into the
Anthony> libgcj build machinery.
Me too. It seems like this would be pretty useful in making libgcj
more robust on Windows.