Re: input line is too long

Erik Poupaert wrote:
Another bizar thing: Jikes compiles sources about a 100 times faster than
GCJ. Admitted that GCJ does a bit more work, but not a hundred times!
It would be really helpful if someone could profile GCJ, so we could
have an understanding of where the time is going.  Is it slow because
it needs to do a lot of work, or are there places where we're doing
something dumb (like an N^2 algorithm) that can be relatively
easily fixed?

This is another possible beginner project.
--
	--Per Bothner