RE: native sablecc.exe

You mean uncompressed? I hardly dare to say:

                     Ultimate Packer for eXecutables
         Copyright (C) 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
UPX 1.24w        Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer & Laszlo Molnar         Nov 7th
2002

        File size         Ratio      Format      Name
   --------------------   ------   -----------   -----------
   2864128 <-    670720   23.41%    win32/pe     sablecc.exe

Unpacked 1 file.

The GCJ people will try to do something about the size of the executables,
they say. It's probably for the version that will follow 3.3. (we're at
3.2):

Tom Tromey writes:
"""
We do have options for addressing this problem.  For instance, we
could split libgcj.so into several shared libraries, if we also solve
the linking problem (cf org.w3c.* discussions).  That would let us
more closely approximate "you pay for what you use".
"""

I should want to ask the SableCc officials if they are willing to host it in
any fashion on their site? This is a formal inquiry :)