Re: Multiple method definition errors building GCJ 3.3

Ranjit Mathew wrote:
Hi,

    While building a cross-compiler for MinGW from the latest GCC 3.3
snapshots, I'm running into a weird problem while building the final
library (libgcj.a) - some of the methods are being flagged as being
defined multiple times in different executables. I'm attaching the
                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^ I meant object files. Sorry.

BTW, I also notice "object name clash" warnings with the linker,
though I don't think it has anything to do with these errors.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew        Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com
Bangalore,