RE: bug in ZipInputStream

get a working gcc installation is to clean out everything and reinstall
the sources.

Hi Dhek,

I've gotten a fresh copy of the sources from cvs, and then I configured in a
different folder. Both the compiler and the cross-compiler yield the same
messages as before. Strange, because I have a working version of gcj on
cygwin.

ERPO@EFPLAPTOP ~/bld/gcc
$ ~/src/gcc/configure --prefix=/cygdrive/c/XminGW --target=i386-mingw32
Configuring for a i686-pc-cygwin host.
*** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
     target-libffi target-boehm-gc target-zlib target-libjava
    (Any other directories should still work fine.)
Created "Makefile" in /home/ERPO/bld/gcc using "mh-frag"