Re: none

Hi Tom

> > I think you mean java.bean.Introspector.FYI: in general you may get quicker responses from me if you send to
> > the list.
> Ok.
Ok.

> > I know that since these methods went in a few weeks ago :-)
I really have to watch the list more, otherwise I'll just be reporting
old news.

I did notice that the DoubleOrderedMap wasn't compiling just like noted
in the rhug cvs (I think it's due to the numerous inner classes, but I
can't really debug, they stripped all symbols from my libgcj in the
mdk-distro). Not all optional tasks have to be removed from ant 1.5.1
it's just the classes dependent on external tasks. That's why I don't
want to have a single dso with all the native java classes. Or is there
is a simpler approach? Is the only way I can get my ant to behave
properly by recompiling gcj (e.g.StringTokenizer,MessageFormat)?

ps where do those X-zippy's come from?

good night.