RE: Report on GCJ as packaging tool for SWT applications

> Don't consult rt.jar. Use the existing classpath and libgcj
> implementations, scratch your own itch, find out which classes,
> methods or functionality are missing, write the missing pieces
> and submit it as patch. And don't tell me you lack the necessary
> skill to do that.

The rumours of my GCJ superpowers are greatly exagerated. I would
be completely helpless in even trying GCJ, except for Ranjits
MinGW postings. Kudos! My attempts at compiling GCJ from source
failed pitifully.

I'll kick my efforts with trying to pull out the java.util.prefs stuff
from Classpath, file a couple of bugreports and see how that goes.

Øyvind