Re: GCJ 3.2 for Win32: Updated Snapshot

Kirk> No, I haven't tried that. I thought about it, but doing it
Kirk> this way gives more flexibility (IMHO); if the Ant script
Kirk> is structured properly, it can have two paths:

Tom> You'll get worse performance though.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll restructure the Ant file
to have two paths:

   a) .java->.o->executable/library
   b) .java->.class->.jar

Tom> You could also compile the entire .jar file at once to
Tom> a .so.

For compiling SWT to a shared object/static library, I'll
probably do that. For the discussion above, it's more
in reference to an Ant script for applications that use
SWT.

-Kirk