This is the mail archive of the java@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the Java project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: java on cygwin - 2082 tests pass


>>>>> "ChJ" == Christian Jönsson <christian@j-son.org> writes:

David> FAIL: Array_3 execution from source compiled test

>> This tests null pointer exception creation and handling.

ChJ> I have severe problems with Array_3 from gcc-3.1 on sparc32-linux
ChJ> also as I have reported before. It goes into an infinite loop,
ChJ> past dejagnu's 300 sec limit, does not abort, eventaully the
ChJ> system crashes.

ChJ> This is on a, currently dual sun4m, (SS20) system running Debian Woody
ChJ> with a 2.2.20 SMP kernel. It might be related to a kernel memory
ChJ> handling problem as davem suggests.

I've CC'd David.

If it is a kernel problem then there's probably little we can do about it.
Anyway, this is almost certainly different from the Array_3 problem on
Cygwin.

Tom


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]