Re: documentation on "sjlj exceptions", DWARF2, etc?

Bryce McKinlay <bryce@waitaki.otago.ac.nz> writes:
> >Info on something called "EH
> >personalities" would also be appreciated; I see "EH" sprinkled
> >throughout the mingw exception handling code...

> As I understand it, the "EH personality functions" are what plugs the
> language-specific EH semantics into the generic GCC EH framework. Thus
> there is a C++ personality function in libsupc++, and a Java personality
> function in libjava (exception.cc).

So DWARF2 and SJLJ are two different "EH personalities"?

If so, I think I get it.

Has there been any work on DWARF2 for MinGW? If not, I'm not planning
on starting it (grin), but if somebody's gotten it working for C++,
I'll try to make it work with GCJ.

  - a