Re: Thread.interrupt()

Thanks for the link. There is another, long discussion of the subject from
a Sun engineer at
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4154947.html

Basically it appears that they deprecated it because it didn't work on
Win32. Interruptable I/O seems like it would be a nice feature to have,
but given that it is deprecated I don't think I'll bother to implement it
now.

regards

  [ bryce ]