This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [cp-patches] [patch] modernize freetype includes
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, classpath-patches at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:22:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: [cp-patches] [patch] modernize freetype includes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5298BC1B dot 3030604 at ubuntu dot com>
On 11/29/2013 04:08 PM, Matthias Klose wrote:
> At least on Debian/Ubuntu freetype 2.5.1 doesn't install the header files in a
> freetype subdirectory anymore. According to  this isn't supported anymore
> after freetype 2.1, and the macros are available since prehistoric 2.0.1
> (released in 2000). Now using the recommended inclusion schema.
> Ok for trunk and the active gcc branches?