This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: MissingResourceException and setting FontPeer to null
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>, commit-classpath at gnu dot org
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:29:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: MissingResourceException and setting FontPeer to null
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Donnerstag, 25. März 2004 18:25 schrieb Mark Wielaard:
> Classpath had the following patch before the merge with the libgcj
> gui branch.
> 2004-03-25 Mark Wielaard <email@example.com>
> * gnu/java/awt/peer/gtk/GtkFontPeer.java: Use fallback when
> MissingResourceException is thrown.
> * gnu/java/awt/peer/gtk/GtkToolkit.java (getFontPeer): Don't
> return null when a MissingResourceException is thrown. Should never
> I want to put it back to make the visual tester work again with
> jamvm. The catching and then just setting the FontPeer to null was
> really nasty since that meant that much later in the program some
> things with Fonts just didn't work...
> Also OK for libgcj main?
I would say yes.