This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [3.4] Patch: fix Class.getClassLoader() infinite recursion
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:21:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: [3.4] Patch: fix Class.getClassLoader() infinite recursion
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <1079885282.3432.18.camel@escape> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 09:51, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <email@example.com> writes:
> Anthony> This patch fixes. No new regressions, but many new mauve
> Anthony> passes. Ok for 3.4 and HEAD?
> Ok for HEAD. Good catch btw.
Mauve is awesome.
> I think it is too late for nearly anything in 3.4 :-(
I'll push this into 3.4.1 when the branch opens up. Ok?
Anthony Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Red Hat, Inc.