This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [3.4] Patch: mauve xfails
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:20:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [3.4] Patch: mauve xfails
- References: <1079802408.1634.69.camel@escape>
On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 09:06:50AM -0800, Anthony Green wrote:
> FAIL: gnu.testlet.java.net.DatagramPacket.DatagramPacketOffset: DatagramPacket Offset Test java.io.IOException: File name too long (number 1)
This one seems to be a miscompilation. Otherwise I see no way for an
IOException in this testcase. It fails in trunk too.
> FAIL: gnu.testlet.java.net.InetSocketAddress.InetSocketAddressTest: Error : test_Basics failed - 5 Resolveable hostname got not resolved (number 1)
Afaik this is fixed in trunk. Should I provide a patch for this or is it
too late for 3.4 ?