This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: New NIO code needs refactoring
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: per at 24 dot 4 dot 99 dot 130
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:08:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: New NIO code needs refactoring
- References: <email@example.com> <4058EA22.firstname.lastname@example.org> <405B19E1.email@example.com>
Am Freitag, 19. März 2004 17:03 schrieben Sie:
> Per Bothner wrote:
> > Could you try this patch?
> I need to know ASAP whether I should I check this patch in, as I'll
> be flying to Europe on Monday, and I might not have internet access
> until Friday, and even then it wouldn't be continuous.
> As mentioned in previous email, for the next few days use
> firstname.lastname@example.org to reach me.
I mailed you already to your non-working adress that this patch is just
wrong because the *BufferImpl classes access the package-private
constructors of the *Buffer classes. GCJ allows this but its wrong.