This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [patch 3.4/3.5] libffi & libjava port for hppa-linux
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de, tausq at debian dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:33:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch 3.4/3.5] libffi & libjava port for hppa-linux
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200403162229.i2GMTZXg009865@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin wrote:
This is too late for 3.4.
Ok to checkin?
Ok for 3.5 with the cosmetic changes noted below.
Gaby and Mark, would please consider this patch for 3.3.4 and 3.4,
respectively. I believe that this patch is safe in that it provides
an optional feature and only touches the configuration/Makefile
infrastructure in a limited number of places.
Once we get 3.4 out, we can reconsider for 3.4.1.