This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: RMI Interoperability Patches (Part2)
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe dot org>
- To: Norbert Frese <postfach at nfrese dot net>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:41:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: RMI Interoperability Patches (Part2)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Norbert Frese wrote:
Source of the new RMIIncomingThread class, which has to be
put into gnu/java/rmi/server.
Checked in into kaffe's CVS, sorry for the long delay. It should go
straight into GNU Classpath from there, now that your paperwork is cleared.
We could give you CVS access for Kaffe if you want to hack more on it.
RMI seems to be quite hot for OfBiz and JBoss type of applications,
which seems to be what everyone wants to run on free rutimes these days .
 Beside eclipse. ;)