This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Mar 2004 09:16:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: _Jv_Debug
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Haley <email@example.com> writes:
Andrew> + // FIXME: We could just use getClass() here, but this is a
Andrew> + // workaround for a C++ bug that is causing getClass() to be
Andrew> + // miscompiled.
What if we put the PR number in this comment, so that in the future a
reader can know whether or not he can remove this workaround?
Andrew> + else if (getItsClass(thing) == String.class)
Andrew> [ ... ]
I think you must also special-case RawData here, as these aren't real
object references. You could print them as hex values...