This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: RFC Patch: garbage free StackTrace methods
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:59:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFC Patch: garbage free StackTrace methods
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <1077841736.3462.282.camel@escape> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 16:43, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Do we ever need the Class and not the ClassLoader?
Both places I changed to use this new method are looking for
> Perhaps we should
> just change VMSecurityManager.currentClassLoader() to a native method
> that does this.
Yes, this makes good sense. I'll submit a new patch that moves this
code to VMSecurityManager.
Anthony Green <email@example.com>
Red Hat, Inc.