This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
RE: Object serialization patch
- From: "Jeroen Frijters" <jeroen at sumatra dot nl>
- To: "Guilhem Lavaux" <guilhem at kaffe dot org>
- Cc: <classpath at gnu dot org>,<java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:06:24 +0100
- Subject: RE: Object serialization patch
Guilhem Lavaux wrote:
> In that case I'm proposing this patch. I have replaced the
> type checks in setXXXField by a type check in
> ObjectStreamClass.setClass by invoking a new method
> ObjectStreamField.checkFieldType. Here I'm only checking
> that the field is really assignable with a value which would
> have the type given in the serialPersistentFields list.
> BTW, I've found that there was another error in fields
> sorting in setClass() this is now replaced by the good one.
Thanks. Patch looks good to me.