This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
RE: Object serialization patch
- From: "Jeroen Frijters" <jeroen at sumatra dot nl>
- To: "Guilhem Lavaux" <guilhem at kaffe dot org>
- Cc: <classpath at gnu dot org>,<java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:55:29 +0100
- Subject: RE: Object serialization patch
> Here is a new patch I propose. I've taken the suggestion
> into account and fix another small error reporting problem.
I don't understand checkTypeConsistency, it looks odd and I'm having a
hard time believing that it is correct. BTW, Shouldn't "nonPrimitive" be
Also, I really don't like the type checking being done in the various
setXxxField methods, there is no reason to do this every time, it can be
done once when the fields are mapped.