This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: FYI: Object serialization patch
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Guilhem Lavaux <guilhem at kaffe dot org>, commit-classpath at gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:01:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: FYI: Object serialization patch
- References: <40386D33.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Sonntag, 22. Februar 2004 09:49 schrieb Guilhem Lavaux:
> I am about to commit this fix concerning serialization in classpath.
> It will solve again some problems with serialPersistentFields
> (principally) which has been introduced by the former optimization
Please produce patches with diff "-bB" to ignore whitespace changes in
the patch and to make it understandable more easy.
This looks just wrong for classpath.