This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [gui][PATCH] FYI: fixes to JLabel
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Kim Ho <kho at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 17 Feb 2004 13:29:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gui][PATCH] FYI: fixes to JLabel
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Kim" == Kim Ho <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Kim> + public final static String DISABLED_ICON_CHANGED_PROPERTY = "disabledIcon";
FYI, in Java there is a conventional ordering for modifiers. See
java.lang.reflect.Modifier; I think it is also mentioned in the JLS.
In our coding standard we always use this ordering; in this case you
would write "public static final".