This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: PATCH to AbstractInterruptibleChannel.java
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:57:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH to AbstractInterruptibleChannel.java
- References: <402D0050.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 08:50:24AM -0800, Per Bothner wrote:
> I think this is "obviously correct", but I'll give Michael
> a chance to respond before I check it in.
> --Per Bothner
> email@example.com http://per.bothner.com/
> 2004-02-13 Per Bothner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * java/nio/channels/spi/AbstractInterruptibleChannel.java (close):
> Set closed before calling implCloseChannel, as in the spec.
Okay, Obvious. I think I once had it this way and then changed it. I
wonder what rode me at that time ...
Can you take care of 3.4 branch too ? I think out NIO stuff has to go
there as well.