This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] fix setLabel for Button peers
- From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- To: David Jee <djee at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libgcj patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:46:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix setLabel for Button peers
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 14:37, David Jee wrote:
> Here is a patch that fixes how we set labels for Button peers. Current
> implementation uses the generic set() method in GtkComponentPeer to
> change the "label" property of the Button peer. This has the side
> effect of wiping out the peer's font style. This patch works around
> this by using the gtk_label_set_text() method, which does not alter the
> peer's font style.
> Is it OK to commit?
Yes, please go ahead.