This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: fix handling of AWT alias methods
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libgcj patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, classpath patches <classpath at gnu dot org>
- Date: 02 Feb 2004 18:45:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: fix handling of AWT alias methods
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tom" == Thomas Fitzsimmons <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This patch fixes the way we handle "alias" methods in the AWT, where a
Tom> public or protected method has been deprecated in favour of a new one
Tom> that has the same function but a different name.
Looks and sounds great to me.
Could you update classpath/doc/hacking.texinfo with this information,
so we can refer future classpath hackers to it?