This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: preliminary java.nio with MappedByteBuffer
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:04:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: preliminary java.nio with MappedByteBuffer
- References: <4019F9FC.email@example.com> <401DFC69.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 11:29:45PM -0800, Per Bothner wrote:
> A newer version of the patch is (temporarily) on
> Mapping a file in read-mode seems to work on both
> Posix (Fedora Linux) and Win32 (Windows Me). I also
> did come more cleanups and uptimization.
> I'm still waiting for a signed copyright disclaimer
> from my client; once I have that I think this may be
> more-or-less ready to check in.
There is much room for discussions in it. Give me some time to collect
my arguments and facts. But anyway, thanks for doing this.