This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: preliminary java.nio with MappedByteBuffer
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:29:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: preliminary java.nio with MappedByteBuffer
- References: <4019F9FC.email@example.com>
A newer version of the patch is (temporarily) on
Mapping a file in read-mode seems to work on both
Posix (Fedora Linux) and Win32 (Windows Me). I also
did come more cleanups and uptimization.
I'm still waiting for a signed copyright disclaimer
from my client; once I have that I think this may be
more-or-less ready to check in.