This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: FYI: Patch: pkgconfig usage
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 Jan 2004 08:41:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: FYI: Patch: pkgconfig usage
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> I write a little patch to use pkg-config in our configure to
Michael> check for GTK and libart.
Michael> Okay to commit to trunk ?
I think we need to check in pkg.m4 if we're going to do this.
It is convenient if people not on Linux can update configure without
needing too many other packages installed. Also it is important that
we all use the same versions of these files, to minimize configure
diffs when different developers run autoconf.