This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: FYI: Patch: pkgconfig usage
- From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: libgcj patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:20:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: FYI: Patch: pkgconfig usage
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 15:47, Michael Koch wrote:
> Hi list,
> I write a little patch to use pkg-config in our configure to check for GTK and
> Okay to commit to trunk ?
How does this affect one's ability to regenerate configure with
autoconf-2.13? Other than that, assuming you've tested
reconfiguring/rebuilding, this looks fine to me.