This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: PATCH: make java.awt.Font.equals tolerant of null fromgetTransform
- From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- To: Scott Gilbertson <scottg at mantatest dot com>
- Cc: libgcj patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:38:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: make java.awt.Font.equals tolerant of null fromgetTransform
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 16:24, Scott Gilbertson wrote:
> The attached tiny patch fixes a NullPointerException in Font.equals.
> OK to commit?
I assume this approach, of the three you proposed, is "most like what
sun does"? If so, then this can go in.