This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Changing the foreground color of a Checkbox
- From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- To: David Jee <djee at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libgcj patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:45:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Changing the foreground color of a Checkbox
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:19, David Jee wrote:
> This patch fixes the find_bg_color_widget() method in
> jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkComponentPeer.c. A GtkButton is
> an instance of GtkBin, and it contains a GtkLabel as its only child. If
> we want to modify the foreground color of this GtkButton, we should
> actually modify its child's foreground color in order to have any
> visible effect. This will allow us to change the foreground color of a
> AWT CheckBox.
> Is it ok to commit?
> -David Jee
> 2004-01-26 David Jee <email@example.com>
> * jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkComponentPeer.c
> (find_bg_color_widget): For GtkButton, return its child.