This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: gnu.java.net.protocol.http.Connection
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 24 Jan 2004 13:53:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: gnu.java.net.protocol.http.Connection
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <email@example.com> writes:
Michael> I would like to commit the attached patch to fix handling of
Michael> data for POST requests (and probably PUT in the future, we
Michael> dont support this yet). It defers initialization of
Michael> bufferedOutputStream and takes care if its not initialized
Michael> when sending the HTTP request to the server.
Michael> Please review and comment. Ok for trunk and branch ?
This looks ok.
Michael> + ("You cannot get an outputstream for an existing http connection");
I think this should read "output stream" not "outputstream".