This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH]: find layout in a window
- From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- To: Kim Ho <kho at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:07:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: find layout in a window
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 12:39, Kim Ho wrote:
> It now scrolls through the vbox's children to find the layout in a
> window rather than assuming that it's always in the first position.
> 2004-01-19 Kim Ho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkWindowPeer.c
> (connectJObject): Iterate through the vbox's children to find