This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at hotmail dot com>
- To: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:26:59 +0530
- Subject: Re: install.texi
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <RMUOJDFC97Q5Y2QK3YGCEBDB7URPJ.40093be8@p733>
Mohan Embar wrote:
> How do I convert install.texi to HTML so that I can "debug"
> any additions I make? I tried texi2html and makeinfo --html
> on install.texi, but they just give me a stub and not the same
> thing as I see here:
> ...or is there a better way to "debug" these .texi files?
I don't know of a "better" way, but *one* way is:
makeinfo --html --no-split -D configurehtml install.texi
(See "install.texi" for exactly why the "configurehtml"
definition is needed.)
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/