This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove spurious GDK_ENTER_NOTIFY events
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:30:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove spurious GDK_ENTER_NOTIFY events
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <40085D85.email@example.com>
Checked in as obvious (after consulting tom).
Fernando Nasser wrote:
David Jee detected that we were getting an expurious mouse enter event
when clicking a mouse button. Him and Tom Fitzsimmons helped me track
it down to a missing if statement in the event handling code -- we had
it for LEAVE but not for ENTER.
Here is the patch:
2004-01-16 Fernando Nasser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Discard GDK_ENTER_NOTIFY related to ungrabs.