This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] gen-classpath-compare
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp at suse dot de>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:26:10 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gen-classpath-compare
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Michael Koch wrote:
> I wrote a little patch to make gen-classpath-compare display expected
> diffs. This helps to see what differences has to be merged in the
> future and what should not be merged for several reasons. This is
> hopefully documented in the diff.
The patch (as already approved by Tom) was fine, but have you
considered using CSS?
I feel that now is about time we could/should start considering
CSS for the GCC web pages, and this seems to be a nice application.