This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] gen-classpath-compare
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Jan 2004 11:28:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gen-classpath-compare
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> I wrote a little patch to make gen-classpath-compare display
Michael> expected diffs. This helps to see what differences has to be
Michael> merged in the future and what should not be merged for
Michael> several reasons. This is hopefully documented in the diff.
This looks good, please check in. Also, add the expected diffs in
wwwdocs/java/, so that tonight's run of the script will go smoothly.