This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix show() for modal Dialogs in general
- From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:01:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix show() for modal Dialogs in general
- References: <3FFF3D1A.email@example.com>
On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 18:45, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> My previous patch fixed only the FileDialog case. This one makes it
> work as described in the AWT documentation for general dialogs as well.
> NOTE: The code for handling the queue was already written but was never
> tested before. There are a few things that I believe need fixing so I
> will investigate that further.
> OK to check it in?
This looks good to me.