This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: EmbeddedWindow additions
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 05 Jan 2004 13:43:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: EmbeddedWindow additions
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tom" == Thomas Fitzsimmons <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Tom> This patch adds methods to EmbeddedWindow and its peer classes to allow
Tom> an embedded window to be constructed before the handle to its embedding
Tom> window is available. The patch also changes handles' representation
Tom> from int to long, and fixes handling of GtkPlug Configure events.
Tom> OK to commit?